Camera Operator and Wireless Audio Techician
Previous Job Experience
Wireless Audio Technician, RF Coordinator and Consultant Experience:
• Several Projects with MCD Productions and Festival Republic Ireland (Live Nation Companies).
• RF Consultant for The Convention Centre, Dublin.
• Electric Picnic Festival since 2011.
• Lollapalooza Festival, Berlin.
• Longitude Festival, Dublin since 2013.
• Forbidden Fruit Festival, Dublin since 2012.
• Slane Castle Concerts: Kings of Leon, Bon-Jovi, Eminem, Foo Fighters, Guns N' Roses.
• Croke Park Stadium Concerts: One Direction, The Script, Beyonce, U2, Coldplay
• Aviva Stadium Concerts: Neil Diamond, The Script, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Robbie Williams, Rihanna, Roger Waters, AC/DC, Robbie Williams, Phil Collins.
• Punchestown Music Festival
• DPA Masters Club – Wireless Audio Applications since January 2017.
• Oxygen Festivals 2011-2013.
• Web Summit Tech Conferences 2012-2015.
• 50th International Eucharistic Congress 2012.
• EU Parliament Single Market event 2012
• Productions of Riverdance worldwide Tours since 2005.
• Productions of Heartbeat of Home worldwide Tours since 2013.
• Events for the Office of Public Works in Ireland (OPW) 2016.
• Consultancy work on the 800 & 700MHz clearance in Ireland and the UK.
• PMSE RF licensing in several countries including: Ireland, UK, Germany, Belgium, Japan and others.
Some of the Companies with whom I'm working (As self employed or by contract):
• Production House Group, UK/Ireland.
• Abhann Productions (Producers of Riverdance)
• Riverdream Productions (Producers of Heartbeat of Home)
• MCD Productions (Live Nation Company)
• Festival Republic (Live Nation Company)
• The Music Consortium
• Mosco Sound Design and Recording
• Avtek Solutions
• The Convention Centre Dublin
• The Gaiety Theatre
• POD Concerts
• Murt Whelan Sound
• KCL Sound
• DPA Microphones - Masters Club group member.
- Professional Audio