Price per delegate: €950
Duration: 2 daysEnquire Now
What will you learn
Who should attend
The course starts with an overview of the switcher, including an explanation of its intended use, typical setup, limitations, etc.
XVS Series technology and architecture
This part of the course takes a look at the switcher’s general architecture, its modular configuration and the variations in layout and user configuration.
XVS Series connections
An explanation of the connections to and from an XVS-6/7/ 8000 switcher.
This part of the course studies signal flow through the XVS-6/7/8000.
The menus and setup
This part of the course looks at the menus. It explains how to access them, what each menu item does, and the consequences. This section also offers a basic understanding of the engineering setup for the XVS‑6/7/8000
This part of the course explains the basic operation of the XVS-6/7/8000 switcher. Rather than being a detailed craft session on switcher operation, this part explains:
- Understanding common operator problems.
- Performing a basic transition.
- Using keys and key resizing.
- Preview monitoring.
- Using the DME.
- Performing a wipe and DME wipe.
- Using the frame memory.
- Controlling external devices.
- Creating simple DME timelines.
- Creating, editing and recalling macros.
- Using keyframes and snapshots.
- Using timelines and master timelines.
- Using shotboxes.
- Colour correction.
- Saving and recalling set ups and effects.
- Panel set up and use of the XPT Pad.
- 4K set up and operation.