Price per delegate:
Duration: 1/2 dayEnquire Now
What will you learn
This course will guide you through a complete installation of a TEOS system. This system could be for use in either meeting room environments, digital signage environments or a mixture of the two. You will start by learning what TEOS is and what is required before starting the physical installation. You will install the Windows prerequisites, SQL database and TEOS applications. You will learn about the various devices that can be controlled with TEOS and discuss possible workflows.
This course is a mixture of theory and practical and you will build your own system as part of a small group during the training course.
Who should attend
This course is intended for system integrators and engineers looking to install a TEOS system or plan for a TEOS installation.
Basic experience in AV media systems installation is useful.
Understanding the TEOS system
The course starts with an explanation of TEOS, what it is, system capabilities and the required components:
- TEOS capabilities, features and benefits.
- Using TEOS in different environments.
- Components that make up a TEOS system.
Preparing for an installation
This part of the course explains the preparation that is required for a successful TEOS installation.
- Needs analysis and site survey
- Drawing up a scoping document
- Compatible displays, projectors and tablets.
- How to mount devices to walls or ceilings.
- The base level operating system.
- Understanding the installation process.
Installing Windows Server prerequisites
This part of the course explains the Windows prerequisites that need to be installed and configured.
- Setting up a static IP address.
- Configuring the Windows Server prerequisites.
Installing SQL database
This part of the course will explain how to install the SQL database that is required to run TEOS.
- Downloading the Microsoft SQL package.
- Extracting and installing Microsoft SQL.
Installing TEOS Manage
This part of the course explains how to install the TEOS Manage application using the installation wizard.
- Where to obtain the install package.
- How to install TEOS Manage on Windows Server.
- How to install TEOS on a Bravia display.
Installing TEOS Book application
This part of the course shows how to install the TEOS Book application that allow users to use a tablet as a meeting room booking device:
- Understanding the tablet models.
- Installing the tablet outside a meeting room.
- Installing the .apk on the device.
This part of the course explains the various mandatory and optional licences that are available for TEOS.
- Summary of TEOS licences
- Understanding the server licence.
- How to obtain and install the server licence.
- Understanding the device licences.
System commissioning and handover
This part of the course explains the procedure for commissioning a system and handing it over to a client.
- Final system checks.
- Performing a complete shut-down and start-up.
- Performing official handover.