Price per delegate: €590
Duration: 1 dayEnquire Now
What will you learn
Sony Vision Exchange is an intuitive teaching and training aid with a wide variety of features for educators and professional presenters.
This course will show you how to design Vision Exchange environments, and specify equipment for the system. The course will show you how to install, setup and service and maintain the system.
Who should attend
The course is relevant to advanced education systems installers wanting to provide design and installation services for Sony Vision Exchange.
The course starts with an explanation of learning styles, new teaching methods and technology. It also introduces Vision Exchange and its various elements.
- System Features.
- Licenses and Software.
- Names and Parts of the Main Unit.
- Screen Layout.
- Turning on the Main Unit.
- Activating Option Functions.
- Installing Vision Exchange App on a User Device
This part of the course explains the various types of configurations available with Vision Exchange.
- Interactive Lecture.
- Active Learning.
- Video Conferencing.
- Streaming Output.
- Required network bandwidth for comprehensive systems.
Installation and Setup
An important part of the course examines the installation and setup of a Sony Vision Exchange system.
- Preparation before installation.
- Supplied items and optional items.
- Required items available separately/recommended specifications.
- Installation/Usage Precautions.
- Installing Option Software.
- Installing Third-party Software.
- Installing Pod PC Software.
- Precautions when using HDCP content.
- Precautions when designing the audio system.
- Precautions when building a network.
- OS Administrator Login.
Configuration and Adjustments
This section of the course describes how to use the Vision Exchange system PEQ-C100, PEQ-C130 or PES-C10. It describes the required steps for active learning and other tasks, how to connect a computer and other devices, and various configuration and operation procedures.
- Pod Sharing Function.
- Video Conferencing Function.
- Basic Operation.
- Admin Function.
Before Handover to End User
This part of the course will explain the checks to carry out before handing the Vision Exchange system over to the end user.
- Changing the background picture/foreground movie of the home screen.
- Changing the default password.
- Redisplaying the End User License Agreement.
Service and Maintenance
This part of the course explains the two types of service/maintenance tasks.
- Software Updates.
- If an Error Occurs.
- Connector Layout and Signals of the Main Unit.
- List of Used Ports.
- List of Error Codes.