Price per delegate: €355
Duration: 1 dayEnquire Now
What will you learn
You will learn about the world of Corporate Video Production, compared to other aspects of the industry, with hands-on practical experience of typical corporate scenarios. This course explores how to manage demand and grow a small production business, AND how to deliver high-quality video production services from an in-house corporate perspective.
Who should attend
This training course is designed for in-house corporate video production departments, freelancers, new starters, or creative video people working or thinking about working in corporate video production.
This course will cover the following aspects of corporate video production:
- How is Corporate different?
- Interpreting a brief and quoting.
- Pitching ideas.
- Collaborating with clients.
- Filming CEOs and other important people: set up, lighting, on/off camera styles getting the material you need (questioning technique, client involvement, dealing with busy people).
- Sound basics.
- Using portable green screens.
- Filming corporate events, shot list, cutaways, interviewing guests, aside setups, speakers’ takeaways.
- The highlight reel.
- Post production overview, data and backups.
- Motion Graphics.
- Managing feedback and delivery.
Growing your business:
- What clients want from their video partners.
- Getting and keeping clients.
- Marketing and advertising.
- Supply chain.