Price per delegate: Upon enquiry
Duration: 1 dayEnquire Now
What will you learn
You will learn about the best methods and techniques for operating a range of video cameras, lighting scenes from formal interviews to stand up Vox Pops
Who should attend
Students & beginners thinking about starting a career or hobby in videography
This course will cover the following aspects of camera lighting:
- Building a kit.
- Designing kits for particular jobs.
- Hygiene and organisation.
- Basics of lighting, 3 point (fill, key, back).
- Which lights to use and why.
- Lighting an interview in different situations, conditions and time to set up.
- Camera positions.
- Vox pop, flash interviews, run and gun techniques for camera and lights.
- Framing, lighting, positions.
- Focus techniques with viewfinder and external monitor.
- Microphones: techniques for interview, pieces to camera, vox pops.
- Pop up green screen lighting, subject and background separation.
- Media cards to use and why.
- Codecs to use.
- Workflow – Ingest (Content Browser) into Vegas/Premiere (not including editing).