Price per delegate: £750
Duration: 1 dayEnquire Now
What will you learn
We will take you on a ‘hands-on’ journey covering part replacements and maintenance tasks involving the SRX-R320 projector. The course is fully structured and will run at a pace that suits you.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at engineers with prior experience in installation of the SRX-R320. Groups are kept as small as possible, allowing hands-on access to the projector and software.
- Hands on removal and replacing of key components within the projector.
- Optical components
- Power components
- Controller boards
- Lamp power supplies
You will then be shown how to conduct other various tasks relating to projector service and maintenance needs.
- Walkthrough of signal flow for video and control signals.
- How to do backup and restore before and after part replacements.
- Cleaning procedures for optical parts
- How to perform battery swaps
- How to identify which parts needs replacement when you have a certain problem.
- Troubleshooting and fault finding.
- How to perform software updates using projector software and the SMS-Monitor Tool.
- PCAT/PCAB calibration (gamma and uniformity alignment)
- Alignment procedures after cleaning optical components
- Replacement of boards
- How to swap HDD
- How to swap operating system drives
- Server backup and restore
- How to swap server while keeping all content
- Rebuilding the RAID