Price per delegate: €237.50
Duration: 1/2 dayEnquire Now
What will you learn
This course will show you how to get started with Sony Vision Exchange. By the end of the course you will be able to start Vision Exchange up and run a presentation session confidently to your training group run a presentation and/or a class using Vision Exchange.
You will be able to bring together students and guest presenters participants in a workgroup-based collaborative environment. You will learn how easy it is to configure Vision Exchange to achieve a total active learning solution.
You will be able to share material with a group, conduct active group discussions and collaboratively share feedback.
Who should attend
The course is relevant to lecturers, trainers and professional presenters and Systems Integrators.
Learning Styles and Introducing Active Learning
The course starts with a background to contemporary active learning solution.
- This includes:
- Understanding how people learn.
- New teaching methods
- Technology in the classroom
- Introducing Vision Exchange
Starting Up Vision Exchange
This part of the course will explain how to start up Vision Exchange, and set up elements for an active session.
- Starting up the Vision Exchange unit.
- Connecting HDMI devices to Vision Exchange.
- Connecting smart devices to Vision Exchange.
- Setting up an initial screen layout.
- Loading whiteboard material.
- Starting a session.
Navigating the Vision Exchange interface
Vision Exchange offers an intuitive user interface. This part of the course shows how to get the best from this interface, with effective use of the various elements.
- The main screen control.
- Using a second screen or projector.
- Elements of the interface.
- Active learning Pods.
- Lecturer content thumbnail view.
- The control panel.
Whiteboarding & Annotating
This part of the course explains how digital whiteboards can be used with Vision Exchange.
- Setting up multiple whiteboards.
- Using pens on a digital whiteboard.
- Sharing white boards to groups.
- Inserting digital tags, still pictures and snapshots.
- Moving objects around the whiteboard.
- Clearing the whiteboard.
Using smart devices with Vision Exchange
This part of the course will explain how to integrate smartphone, tablet and other devices into a Vision Exchange learning experience.
- Identifying supported web browsers.
- Initialising web control on a smart device or tablet.
- Navigating the application.
- Controlling Main Views.
Mirroring with Vision Exchange
Mirroring offers a powerful way of sharing and collaborating in Vision Exchange. This part of the course will explain how to mirror with Vision Exchange.
- Using VE app.
- Share and bring up participant devices on the main display.
- Using simple control.
- Taking away snapshots from the session.
Pod active learning
This part of the course explains how to run active learning groups with Pods (students or delegates).
- The principles of a Vision Exchange Pod.
- How to set up Pods and divide into groups.
- Using smart devices with Pods
- Mirroring in a Pod environment.